Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pet Peeves

Sawasdee peeps,

I am not one to be negative by all means but I have some pet peeves that have been building up and really just need to be let out.

NUMBER 1: Being made fun of for being healthy/living healthier than others.

I eat salads and grilled chicken and vegetables and enjoy greek yogurt and Advocare and taking vitamins? Okay...but do I make fun of you for rolling up with your french fries or fried chicken or oreos or candy?! No I absolutely don't. I don't walk up to you or comment on your posts stating that you're ruining your health and depreciating your life or telling you that fried, fatty, salty, preservative filled foods are awful for you. But if I post a workout, progress pic, healthy meal or inspiring quote...all of the sudden the world is going to end and I'm annoying or manly or need to eat a burger? I work hard for the body I want so a burger is rewarding and having a piece of cake doesn't make me feel like crap. That is why it is a TREAT. Not an everyday meal. They are not meant to be eaten everyday. Nor are you meant to eat an entire restaurant portion everyday. Portion control people. And physical activity is good for you. It releases endorphins (feel good hormones) so all you people who are depressed, please go for a walk or run and make yourself happy.

NUMBER 2: Being healthy "costs too much".

How much does a meal at mcdonald's cost? Oh $7 or $8 after tax? Multiply that by 5 days a week...$40 dollars a week really? Oh you eat 3 fast food meals a day and get a starbucks frappacino about 3 times a week also? So you just spent (in ONE week) $120 on fast food and $15 dollars on 171 grams of sugar in your strawberry frappacino? NICE!!! That's a total of $540 a month...that's more than my car payment and cell phone bill combined...and you just cost yourself a couple years on life and a few hospital bills down the road.

Guess how much my gym bill costs...$30/month...aka $1 a day....aka less than a meal at friggin mcdonalds. A 6lb bag of chicken breasts at sams is $10 at max and you can make MULTIPLE meals with it...starting to get the picture?

Make time for what matters...YOU! You'll save money, time and your life. Fail to plan, Plan to fail.

NUMBER 3: People who walk all over you.

Just because you're a nice person who would break their back for the ones they love, does not mean you have to do it. Find people who seek you and want to be like minded and influential in your life. Not people who bring you down or aren't happy for you or just stick around to be nosy. It gets exhausting reaching out to people or showing how much I care with nothing in return. I know this is part of my temperament but I just wish others would give more than they take as well.

Obvi I needed a huge vent sesh, Be happy, be healthy, and be strong. YOU DESERVE IT!

ciao xoxo,
coach chey

No comments:

Post a Comment