Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Productive Days Off

Sawasdee yall,

I went to the movies and saw X-Men: Days of Future Past on Tuesday and it was such a great movie. There was a scene with Quicksilver that absolutely had me cracking up and we had a guy in the theater who laughed at the most perfect parts even when it was pretty silent which made the movie that much better.

Afterwards I ended up making a mini mall trip out of it and spoiled myself with a few little things! I wanted to check out Sephora because I've been in dire need of some foundation! I hate the sticky feeling and ever since I moved to Florida, my skin has been so sensitive..so I decided to go with Bare Minerals and found this awesome little to-go kit. It works amazing! You can get yourself one here!

For only $50 bucks I get concealer, foundation, touch up viel (whatever that is), bronzer, luminizer, two brushes, and a little clutch to take it anywhere with you! It also comes with directions on how to use each color and what brushes work for those. I am in love and my face feels so light and less oily with this kit now.
Photo: "I would like to be known as an intelligent woman, a courageous woman, a loving woman; a woman who teaches by being."'-Maya Angelou
After using this kit, I didn't even want to "filter" this :)
Favorite face cleanser for $20! 
Mitch and I decided to continue our mini mall trip to Perfumania where you can purchase fragrances for a good price. We were messing around smelling different ones and the lady had us smell Pitbull's new cologne, which we actually really liked! After smelling countless perfumes, I finally gave in to seeing what the Pitbull woman smelled like. It ended up being our favorite out of all of them. They're made to compliment each other too which is pretty cool. It was buy one get one for $14.99 so we just split the cost even and each 1.4 oz bottle ended up around $37 bucks! Not bad and it'll last for a while. 

I didn't plan my sleepover very well so I stopped at Rue 21 on the way to lunch at Kenny's Burger Joint for flip flops! We were in the mood for burgers before our movie! 

Before the GYM!
 After lunch, the movies, shopping and some relaxing, we headed to the gym! I had a really great workout!
I used 15 lbs to curl with for the first time (this is HUGE for me) 

8 Bicep Curls w/ 15lbs
8 Hammer Curls w/15 lbs 
8 Wide Curls w/ 15 lbs
10 DB Rows with 25lbs on each arm 
REPEAT 3X 
12 bent over rows standing on a bosu with a 30 lb bar 
20 bosu pushups
REPEAT 3X
10 Lat Pull Down with 70lbs x3 
10 Seated rows with 50lbs x3 

15 minutes Treadmill: 
3.8 speed walk up 1% incline every 30 seconds until you reach 15% incline
Down 1% incline every min. Walk for 30s, then jog for 30s

Came back down to see if he was done with his workout & he wasn't so I tried curling with 12.5's and my arms were dead...he started laughing at me cuz it was pretty pathetic looking how bad I was struggling BUT that means I did damage and damage is good!!! Gotta get uncomfortable to be outstanding ;)

By the way I did ALL that thanks to this new pre-workout I added to my life! Learn more about it here!

Boss REALLY missed me these past few days and just curled up with me when I got home after my interview this morning. This is him super close and cuddly UNDER the covers. Such a sweetheart. He got his summer haircut for this Texas heat! I am so happy we don't have to deal with fleas anymore. Florida attacked my poor little man with fleas galore and he was always in so much pain. Just happy he's not being bitten constantly and can relax more! 





Ended my Wednesday off with some rock climbing which is an awesome workout. It's not only physically challenging but it's mentally challenging and builds trust and communication with the person who is in charge of the rope while you climb. We took Mitch's friend Andrew and climbed (or attempted) some pretty hard courses! We typically go to Canyons Rock Climbing Gym in Frisco TX! Tons of fun and your day pass gets you in all day! 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to take my poll or email me at advochey@gmail.com for ideas or comments you have or questions about Advocare!!! 

Ciao xoxo,
Coach Chey

No comments:

Post a Comment