Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Birthday Month Greatness!!

AHHH my birthday month starts tomorrow!! Can't wait to turn 22 on April 25th!!

Last year I spent my 21st birthday in Vegas. Crazy how much changes in a year! I'll be in Florida when I turn 22 this year and I'm really excited about SportsFest which is April 26th!!









It's a team-building event! We are getting two teams together and competing in Beach Volleyball, Beach Dodgeball, Surf and Turf Relay, Corn Toss and Tug-O-War!!! I'm so excited to spend my birthday/last weekend like this! What a way to end this internship with a bang :) I know we're gonna rock this year's competition and bring some medals back to Verizon Health and Wellness Center!
Thinking about things that would be great to get for my birthday, I've realized how much I've grown and changed since last year!
My wish list:
  • money to spend on events like 5Ks and Obstacle Courses and Bikini Fitness Competitions!
  • clear heels, sparkly bikinis, and an NPC membership
  • more tennis shoes
  • more workout clothes
  • to get my my personal training certification
  • unlimited supply of Quest Cookie Dough Bars
  • a pantry full of Advocare
  • 6 pack bag
  • stopwatch
  • more tabata music cd's
  • grocery store giftcards for meal prepping
  • a JOB haha
  • time to practice my PiYo
  • BOOKS (Divergent Series and Love & Misadventure)
  • a certain someone & I to be on the same page finally
  • and to figure out this thing called "life"!!

Oh and to be able to eat everything without it affecting my health. That would be AWESOME! But processed, fried, greasy, sugar and msg are no bueno and that'll never change so I just gotta keep exploring different twists on modern recipes!
Wondering if anyone would be down to do Saturday Morning Bootcamps with me when I'm back in Friscoooo :) Would have to look into the legalness of it all but it would be great to get some peeps into shape. According to some of the members here I'm actually really fun to workout with?!?! Typically we're cracking up in my classes! And I like to push you but not too hard cuz I dont' wanna scare you off!
I'll figure it out and more details soon!


Ciao xoxo,
Coach Chey!


No comments:

Post a Comment