Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

lashes, loves, and lunch

Sawasdee peeps :) 

I have some awesome things to show you! for starters, my new 6 Pack Fitness Bag!!! It's a purse and a lunchbox in one. I went to an NPC competition recently and bought this at an Ultimate Sports Nutrition booth for $100. It comes with two containers, two ice packs, a container for supplements, full space for purse like things, and two slots for water bottles. It's beautiful and huge and fits all my needs in one! 




Above is a picture of my MNS pack. It is full of vitamin goodies to fill all the nutritional gaps. 

  • CardioQ: This product combines the ingredients CoQ10, Vitamin D, and Lycopene to provide nutrition for healthy aging and cardiovascular support.
  • ActoTherm SR: This time-honored AdvoCare product is based on an exclusive blend of botanicals including cinnamon, gotu kola, ginger and peppermint. This formula is a sustained-release to aid in preventing a spike and drop-off of energy throughout the day. 
  • BioTherm: A unique weight-management aid developed by AdvoCare that combines oolong tea, effective botanicals, B vitamins, and biotin to support weight control.
  • CorePlex 36 vitamins and minerals 
  • OmegaPlex is a safe, convenient and easy way to get the omega-3 fatty acids that may be missing in your diet. These critically important oils even help contribute to the body’s inflammation management, support healthy joints and are important for the maintenance of healthy skin.
  • ProBiotic Restore™ ULTRA: helps support healthy immune and intestinal function by replenishing normal beneficial intestinal microflora. It also aids in good digestion and enhances weight management programs.
  • Calcium Plus: an incredibly effective way to ensure you receive enough calcium to help bones and teeth strong and healthy. Calcium Plus delivers two types of highly absorbable calcium, combined with other minerals, vitamins and botanicals.

Sources: Advocare

Did you ladies know that Calcium (click link) is a very very VERY important nutrient that our body STORES into our bones? That means that what we put into our bodies now, could help prevent us from getting osteoporosis when we're older! 

MNS3 has Calcium Plus which means I know I am getting the adequate amount to keep my bones healthy and strong! 

DO YOU SEE THEM?! DO YOU?  My eyelashes are FINALLY getting long enough to make my eyes pop :) It's definitely because of all the Advocare I put into my body. These products have TONS of Biotin among other great things :) 

Displaying IMG_20140920_194322.jpg

And I recently switched up my makeup game so below are my latest and greatest loves!!! 


I first take the Great Lash Clear and apply it to my eyebrows to straighten out hairs and get them ready to line. I have a slanted brush that I dip into a powder called Infallible by L'Oreal and fill in my eyebrows with. Thank God for Alexis McElroy for showing me how to do my eyebrows last August when I went to visit her in San Diego! Then I apply the BareMinerals Concealer under the eyes and on dark spots on my face as well as under the cheek bones, on the eyelids, and on the outsides of my nose. I blend it in with the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Oil-Free Concealer
After setting the face up, I use my smudge free Maybelline Eye-studio Lasting Drama Gel and line the upper eyelid, then curl my lashes and throw on Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof  mascara! after that I use my BareMinerals Touch Up Veil (Tan) with SPF 15 and I am good! 
This is on a quick day! Some days I'll go the extra mile and add blush and eyeshadow! 

so there's all my secrets in one. how i got my super asian lashes to FINALLY be long and luscious and my awesome hidden lunchbox/purse and my latest makeup loves! 

Ciao xoxo
Chey!

No comments:

Post a Comment